A NEMA 17 stepper motor is a stepper motor with a 1.7 x 1.7 inch (43.2 x 43.2 mm) faceplate. The NEMA 17 is larger and generally heavier than for example a NEMA 14, but this also means it has more room to put a higher torque.
- 200 steps per revolution, 1.8 degrees
- Coil #1: Red & Yellow wire pair. Coil #2 Green & Brown/Gray wire pair.
- Bipolar stepper, requires 2 full H-bridges!
- 4-wire, 8 inch leads
- 42mm/1.65" square body
- 31mm/1.22" square mounting holes, 3mm metric screws (M3)
- 5mm diameter drive shaft, 24mm long, with a machined flat
- 12V rated voltage (you can drive it at a lower voltage, but the torque will drop) at 350mA max current
- 28 oz*in, 20 N*cm, 2 Kg*cm holding torque per phase
- 35 ohms per winding
Stepper motor NEMA17
- Product Code: NEMA17
- Availability: In Stock